In the News
September 26, 2018
The imagination of children playing in a sandbox is magical. Your sandbox may have been a carefully selected plot of dirt in your backyard. As children, we created, built, stacked and leaned material in a carefully selected arrangement. Kids play alone or with friends to make their projects unique and different each time. In many cases gathering additional materials from the garage or other household items is necessary to add the final touches to their creations. Children are also quick to observe why things don’t work, (more…)
July 26, 2018
Multi-story tilt-up buildings have a narrow, but growing, niche in Utah. Several aspects of a building determine whether they are good candidates for tilt-up. There are several unique factors to consider in a multi-story tilt-up building when compared with single-story tilt-up buildings. (more…)
Join Our Team!
Dunn Associates, Inc. (DAI) is a full-service structural engineering firm specializing in both public and private clients. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting-edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated designer/drafter with great communication skills. At least two years of experience with Revit is preferred, but all commercial structural design candidates will be considered.
Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. Submit resume online or email to email@example.com.
Dunn Associates, Inc. is a leading structural engineering firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations. We are looking to add a new member to our team to answer phone calls and provide general office support to the staff.
The desired candidate will possess the following skills:
• Effective management of multi-line phone system and presenting a friendly, professional impression for clients and visitors.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Greet and direct visitors; answer multi-line phone in a pleasant, professional manner.
• Provide administrative support to upper management and principal engineers.
• General office duties will include lobbies & break room area upkeep, meeting scheduling, restock & order supplies.
• Organizing and filing drawings and project folders.
• Sort incoming mail and create outgoing shipments as needed.
• Perform various office duties as assigned.
Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. Submit resume online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org