In the News
July 26, 2018
Multi-story tilt-up buildings have a narrow, but growing, niche in Utah. Several aspects of a building determine whether they are good candidates for tilt-up. There are several unique factors to consider in a multi-story tilt-up building when compared with single-story tilt-up buildings. (more…)
June 24, 2018
Structural Engineers have been around since we started stacking stones. Slowly, those who were more successful at stacking began to separate themselves from other novices and soon became increasingly more and more in demand. Each successive structure built became a model to defy the test of time. The effects of gravity were somewhat understood because of its constant downward force. Structures slowly began to defy the effects of gravity (more…)
Join Our Team!
Dunn Associates, Inc. is a leading structural engineering firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations. We are looking to add a new member to our team to answer phone calls and provide general office support to the staff.
The desired candidate will possess the following skills:
• Effective management of multi-line phone system and presenting a friendly, professional impression for clients and visitors.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Greet and direct visitors; answer multi-line phone in a pleasant, professional manner.
• Provide administrative support to upper management and principal engineers.
• General office duties will include lobbies & break room area upkeep, meeting scheduling, restock & order supplies.
• Organizing and filing drawings and project folders.
• Sort incoming mail and create outgoing shipments as needed.
• Perform various office duties as assigned.
Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. Submit resume online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org