In the News
December 18, 2018
After holding their breaths for what seemed like an eternity, Darren and Greg are exhaling a collective sigh of relief (…along with the rest of us). Darren G. Dickson and Gregory S. Dunn received word from the State of Utah that they had passed the 16-hour licensing exam and obtained their S.E. designation.(more…)
October 10, 2018
Victor Torres was recently awarded the 2018-2019 Fresh Face of Engineering by the Structural Engineers Association of Utah (SEAU). This award spotlights the outstanding contributions of Utah’s youngest engineers. SEAU’s Fresh Face of Engineering Award strives to promote the accomplishments of young engineers by highlighting their engineering contributions and the resulting impact on society. (more…)
Join Our Team!
We are strategically growing and currently looking for highly motivated engineers with 3-5+ years of experience and great communication skills. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting-edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations. Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package.
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in Structural Engineering, Civil Engineering with Structural emphasis, or equivalent engineering field, required.
- Successful completion of the PE examination preferred.
- Sound general engineering skills, proficiency in and broad knowledge of building codes and general industry standards.
- Practical problem solving skills, high degree of personal initiative and organization skills.
- Outstanding project management and project execution capability.
- Experience with industry software including Revit.
Dunn Associates, Inc. (DAI) is a full-service structural engineering firm specializing in both public and private clients. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting-edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated designer/drafter with great communication skills. At least two years of experience with Revit is preferred, but all commercial structural design candidates will be considered.
Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. Submit resume online or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dunn Associates, Inc. is a leading structural engineering firm in Salt Lake City, Utah. We believe in an upbeat work environment while providing our clients with cutting edge design solutions that consistently exceed expectations. We are looking to add a new member to our team to answer phone calls and provide general office support to the staff.
The desired candidate will possess the following skills:
• Effective management of multi-line phone system and presenting a friendly, professional impression for clients and visitors.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat or Bluebeam.
• Ability and willingness to work in a team environment.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
• Greet and direct visitors; answer multi-line phone in a pleasant, professional manner.
• Provide administrative support to upper management and principal engineers.
• General office duties will include lobbies & break room area upkeep, meeting scheduling, restock & order supplies.
• Organizing and filing drawings and project folders.
• Sort incoming mail and create outgoing shipments as needed.
• Perform various office duties as assigned.
Dunn Associates, Inc. offers competitive pay and a full benefits package. Submit resume online or email to email@example.com